The Great Build Up
Terms & Conditions
The Great Build Up Promotion
- All applicants for The Great Build Up must be eligible to buy residential land in New Zealand, intend to purchase and reside in the property at 4 John Raven Drive, Ravenswood as their main home, and be committed to complying with the terms of the Promotional Agreement attached to these terms and conditions. The applicants will be required to enter into a building contract for the property at 4 John Raven Drive by 6th December 2019.
- The Great Build Up promotion covers the winner’s first year of mortgage costs (up to a maximum of $25,000) in return for the winner making their home available on weekends, for use as a show home.
- Entries to take part in the promotion open at 9am on 21st October 2019, and close at 5pm on 10th November 2019. Applicants must complete the online application on the Murchison Homes Limited website, share a 1 minute video on Facebook on why they should be selected to take part in the promotion, and complete a finance application with Callum Eathorne of Amicus Group. Only applicants whose finance for the purchase of 4 John Raven Drive, Ravenswood has been approved by 5pm on the 10th of November 2019 will be eligible to move forward to the next stage of the competition.
- Applicants who have satisfactorily completed the process in clause 3 will be invited to an interview with the judging panel at the offices of Murchison Homes Limited in Rangiora from the 24th November 2019. Applicants will be chosen based on their character, commitment, enthusiasm for the promotion and ability to convey that to other parties wanting to purchase a new home. There will be no obligation on Murchison Homes Limited to reschedule interviews if applicants are unavailable on the date allocated for an interview.
- The name of the successful applicant will be announced on the Murchison Homes Facebook page on the 7th December 2019.
- Murchison Homes Limited’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Murchison Homes Limited accepts no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
- The prize benefit is personal to the winner of the competition, and cannot be assigned.
- Employees, subcontractors, and related parties of Murchison Homes Limited, The Mark, and Amicus Group Limited, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The Winner consents to the use of his/her/their information (including their name, photographs, and video) for publicity and promotional purposes in all media, indefinitely, without compensation. The copyright for all photos, video, and print documentation will be vested in Murchison Homes Limited.
- All entries remain the property of Murchison Homes Limited, who will retain the details of all applicants, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, and may use the same for the purposes of marketing Murchison Homes to the applicants, and for future promotions. All applicants will have the right to access their personal information, and may correct, or request the removal of that information, at any time.
- Murchison Homes Limited will not disclose any personal information they hold about any applicant, other than the winner, to third Parties without the applicant’s express permission.
NOTE: Applicants will be completing separate finance applications with Callum Eathorne – his privacy policies will apply to those applications.
- The successful applicant will need to obtain their own tax advice. The appliant will be solely responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting this prize. All applicants should obtain their own legal and/or accounting advice regarding any such implications before applying. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Murchison Homes Limited, its Directors, Shareholders, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, or costs incurred by any person in connection with this promotion, or the prize package, whether direct, or indirect.
- Murchison Homes reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion, or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend, or reschedule, this Promotion, including, without limiting the generality of this clause, the right to vary any of the dates specified in these terms, and conditions, at its absolute discretion.
- If any provision, of these terms, and conditions is found to be invalid, or unenforceable, in whole, or in part, the validity, or enforceability of the other provisions of these terms, and conditions shall not be affected by the invalidity, or unenforceability of that provision, but shall remain in full force, and effect.
The Murchison Way
Would you like to see how we can make your dream build simpler, less stressful, and better value, without compromising on quality?